Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Duck, NC to Wright Memorial, Kitty Hawk, NC.

Last week I took thursday and friday after the 4th of July off and headed down to my in-laws summer house in Duck, NC. While I was there I got in two rides, the 1st was a 30 mile ride from the house to the Wright Memorial and the 2nd was a 20 mile ride from the house to the Kitty Hawk Woods Coastal Reserve.  It was great to get out and spin even though we were in the middle of a record breaking heat wave. The best part of both rides is that there are so many side roads and dedicated bike paths in and around Southern Shores, Duck, Kill Devil Hills and Kitty Hawk that I only had to cross one main road coming and going. A few pics and gps map of the first ride to the Wright Memorial below.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment