Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lazy with a capital L







 Two rides since July, both on my SS 29er.  I'd like to blame it on family obligations and coaching soccer, but there have been times I could have gotten out and done a few laps around the hood. Thankfully, next weekend is the last weekend of games for Jr Academy and we are done with the training sessions. My boy's team is slowly winding down their season as well. We've got a tournament in Raleigh the 1st weekend in Dec and I am taking my bike with me. Too many great places around there to ride. The tournament is in a showcase format, so we will only have 1 game on Fri, 1 on Sat and 1 on Sun. That should leave some time and daylight to get a few rides in. I definitely need to step it up if I am going to reach my goal of getting 1000 miles in this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment